For some, it’s a daily passion: the call of the open sea. For others it’s a weekend escape: setting sail for parts unknown. Nestled in Boca Ciega Bay with a convenient location adjacent to the Intracoastal waterway and moments from the Gulf of Mexico, a protected harborage, and elite concierge services, The Club at Treasure Island Marina offers all the amenities one demands of a world-class private yacht club.
The Club at Treasure Island is an organizational group member in good standing with Boat U.S., providing our Club boaters with a bevy of benefits from coast to glorious coast.
- Friendly, personalized service
- 48-slip marina
- Wet slips for vessels 25′-80′
- Reciprocal member of YCOA (Yachting Club of America), Florida Marina Clubs, Tampa Bay Society, US Sailing
- Yacht and fishing charter referrals
- Boat detailing, bottom cleaning & mechanical service referrals
- Sailing lessons for adults and children
- Summer sailing camps
- Wave Runners
- Paddleboards and kayaks
- Boating and water safety education
- Bag ice available and complimentary daily newspaper
Boating safety is a top priority for us. Here are some helpful websites for our Treasured Marina Members & guests:
To learn more about boating at The Club TI, please contact Dockmaster Anne Picozzi at (727) 367-4511 x236 or via email at Dockmaster@theclubti.com.