Our private fitness center offers a premium fitness experience in a private, relaxed setting. All machines and equipment are state-of-the-art and provide the atmosphere and tools to reach your fitness goals. As a new member, you will receive three complimentary training sessions with our personal trainer, to explore and acclimate to our facility, as well as address your fitness goals for overall health. Our trainers take pride in tailoring a fitness program suited to your individual needs and in a private, focused setting like The Club’s.
Club TI Fitness Center Hours:
Monday, 5:30am – 12pm
Tuesday – Friday, 5:30am – 9pm
Saturday, 7:30am – 9pm
Sunday, 7:30am – 7pm
Fitness Classes at TI:
- Spin – Tuesdays 8am-8:45am, Wednesdays 9:45am-10:30am & 6pm-6:45pm (Introductory), Thursdays 7am-7:45am, Fridays, 5:15pm-6pm
- Water Aerobics – Monday -Saturday, 10:30am-11:30am
- Yoga – Tuesdays & Fridays at 9:30am-10:30am
- Power Core – Tuesdays 8:30am-9:30am
- Pump Cardio – Thursdays 8:30am-9:30am
- Circuit Training – Tuesdays & Thursdays at 6pm-7pm
- Boot Camp – Saturdays 8:30am-9:30am
- TRX– Wednesdays 8:30am-9:30am
Personal Training Rates
Personal | 1-1 or 1-2: Yoga, Pilates, Spin, Water Aerobics
$45 per 1/2-hour session
$60 per one-hour session
New club members with fitness are entitled to three complimentary personal training sessions.
To book your personal training session, contact Gina directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit Club Concierge.
* Privileges to The Club’s Fitness Center are not included in our social membership; however, social members may utilize the club’s fitness center and participate in activities by paying the applicable guest fee of $10 per visit.
Relaxing, luxurious and conveniently located, the club TI’s massage suite and steam rooms are an indulgent way to treat yourself or spoil that extra special someone you love. Club TI Massage Therapists provide a myriad of massage options from sport massages to body scrubs, available by appointment. View our full list of detailed massages here.
At The Club at Treasure Island, we seamlessly meet the wants and needs of all our members when it comes to physical fitness and overall wellness. Members-only amenities, programs and services include:
- Fully-stocked private workout room with state-of-the-art Cybex machines
- Personal training (1-on-1 to 1-on-6)
- Water aerobics
- Youth programs
- In-house massage therapists
- Showers, locker room and club steam room
Gina DiSanto (E-Mail)
Director of Fitness & Nutrition
Gina DiSanto has over 18 years experience in the fitness industry spanning from her aerobic classes in Germany to now being the Director of Fitness & Nutrition for The Club at Treasure Island. She has been a I.S.S.A Certified Personal Trainer for almost 10 years and has been a group fitness instructor for close to 20 years including being a Spartan SGX coach. Throughout her extensive career Gina has obtained several certifications in such classes as pilates, kickboxing, spin, yoga, TRX and kettle bell.
Gina is a top athlete holding a brown belt in karate, has finished with the top elite in select obstacle course races and has also achieved master status in many 5k races. Apart from her athletic abilities and fitness certifications she is also a certified S.C.W Sports Nutritionist. Now not only can our members receive the best in fitness classes and personal training, but they will also receive the additional benefit and guidance nutrition to further reach individual fitness and health goals. Be on the look out for “Gina Approved” menu selections in Marker 14 Restaurant & Lounge.
Gina’s goal as a fitness director and nutritionist is teach her clients to “not let age or life’s disappointments define you as a person”. She believes in encouraging all her clients to take on the obstacles that life presents and face them head on. Gina believes in helping people achieve their health and fitness goals while learning to love their bodies. She believes self confidence is an important tool in achieving fitness and nutrition goals.