A hotbed of activity and focal point of relaxation, the TI pool pavilion is an oasis, serving as a venue for all aqua events and activities, including our club TI youth swim team, water aerobics classes, summertime concerts, holiday pool parties, wine festivals, special events and of course The Club’s legendary New Year’s Eve party.
The Tiki Bar at the TI Pool Pavilion is a treasured bayside favorite, providing delicious and tropical “docktails”, Chef Paul’s marina menu options, fish fry and grilling events, and sports viewing parties, serving as an everyday hub for socializing in paradise.
Pool Hours: Dawn ‘til Dusk
Opens at 12pm, Tuesday – Friday and 11am, Saturday & Sunday.
Sunday Summer Hours: Marina Menu Available until 6pm.
Club TI Pool Pavilion Rules
- Outside food and beverage is prohibited on club property. All food and beverages must be purchased from the Club.
- Any glassware in the pool area is strictly prohibited. Club management personnel have full authority to direct anyone behaving improperly to leave the pool area.
- Radios may be listened to if played at a sound level, which is not offensive to other Members and guests.
- All bathers must use the poolside shower before entering the pool.
- Pool noodles and small floatation devices are permitted for use at the Pool Pavilion. We ask that you kindly leave large flotation devices at home, as they may disrupt another member’s experience.
- No running, diving, pushing or rough play is permitted.
- The Club is not responsible for any accidents resulting from the use of the pool.The Club is not responsible for lost articles at the pool. Please visit club concierge lost and found for any misplaced items.
- No one is allowed in the pool with an open wound or skin infection.
- Pool pavilion attire is bathing suit and bathing attire.
- It is expected that Members and their guests will wear discreet, appropriate swim attire.
- No T-back, thongs or cutoffs are allowed. Members are responsible for the attire of their guests. Bathing suit and bathing attire is not appropriate for the Marker 14 Restaurant and clubhouse. Clubhouse dress code is business casual.
Children & Parents
- All children under the age of 12 years old must be under the supervision of an adult at all times.
- Infants and/or children in diapers are not allowed inside the pool.
- As a courtesy to your fellow club members, if a member is swimming in one of the lap lanes, please make sure that your child is not hanging on the ropes or playing in the lap lanes.
TI Pool Pavilion
Max. Capacity- 600